MSR Mutha Hubba NX Tent
The MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent creates a spacious, three-season shelter for three backpackers. Its freestanding, ultralight and ultra-easy design offers sweet simplicity and livable comfort.
- Unique pole configuration maximizes headroom and elbow space throughout the tent
- Set up and take down easily with a unified, color-coded hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression sack fits easily into a backpack
- Two large StayDryTM doors help ensure water doesn't drip into the tent when doors are opened; two large vestibules store gear
- Rainfly vents and venting vestibules help create a dry, comfortable interior
- Enjoy a minimum weight (tent, rainfly and poles only) of just 4 lbs. 7 oz. (2kg)-less than 1 lb. 9 oz. (0.7kg) per person when shared among three backpackers
- Fast & Light® setup option lets you use just the rainfly, poles and footprint (not included) to reduce the weight to 3 lbs. 4 oz. (1.46kg)
- 15-denier nylon micromesh and 20-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon canopy; 30-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon DurashieldTM polyurethane-coated floor
- The MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent comes with a 20-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon DurashieldTM polyurethane- and silicone-coated rainfly
Minimum trail weight
4 lbs. 7 oz.
Fly / footprint pitch weight
3 lbs. 4 oz.
4 lbs. 13 oz.
7 x 21 inches
87 x 68 inches
41.5 square feet
18 square feet
Number of doors
Number of poles
1 hubbed poleset
20-denier ripstop nylon / 15-denier nylon mesh
30-denier ripstop nylon
20-denier ripstop nylon
Minimum trail weight - metric
Peak height - metric
Floor dimensions - metric
220 x 172 centimeters