MSR Zoic 3 Person Tent
Light, spacious, ultra-breathable tent for three.
Making room for up to three people, the Zoic 3 tent is the ideal backpacking tent for trips with family or friends. Designed with extra interior space for stretching out and storing gear, the tent offers plenty of breathing room for everyone. The Zoic 3 tent's full, ultra-breathable micromesh canopy keeps the interior cool and dry, even with three people in the tent. Its quick-pitch hubbed pole system lets you speed through setup, leaving more time for day hikes or just hanging out at camp. Lightweight enough for backpacking the Grand Canyon's South Rim to the Colorado River, but with livability features that make it a comfortable choice for the frontcountry, the Zoic 3 features two easy-access doors and three gear lofts for personalised storage options.
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25in mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light Body (sold separately).
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield coating.
- Livability: Included performance features, three built-in gear lofts and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
Weight (Standard) 5 lbs 14 oz
Weight (Metric) 2.67 kg
Length (Standard) 88 in
Fast & Light Weight w/ F&L Body (Standard) 4 lbs 6 oz
Fast & Light Weight w/ F&L Body (Metric) 1.97 kg
Minimum Weight (Standard) 5 lbs 7 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric) 2.45 kg
Packaged Weight (Standard) 5 lbs 14 oz
Packaged Weight (Metric) 2.67 kg
Floor Area (Standard) 46 sq. ft
Floor Area (Metric) 4.27 sq. m
Vestibule Area (Standard) 18 sq. ft
Vestibule Area (Metric) 1.67 sq. m
Tent Volume (Standard) 102 cu. ft
Tent Volume (Metric) 2888 liters
Number of Poles 2 7000 series aluminum
Interior Peak Height (Standard) 43 in
Interior Peak Height (Metric) 109 cm
Packed Size (Standard) 21 x 5 in
Packed Size (Metric) 53 x 13 cm
Number of Doors 2
Rainfly Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Xtreme Shield
Mesh Type 15D nylon micromesh
Floor Fabric 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield
Vestibule Volume (Metric) 539 liters
Vestibule Volume (Standard) 19 cu. ft
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.