Vango Alton 500 5 Person Tent (Herbal)
The Vango Alton 500, 5-man tent is a tunnel tent with an integrated sun canopy, providing welcome shade on sunny days and shelter from any rain showers. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and rear ventilation panel. The tent is tall enough to stand up in (190cm), making it easy to move around and get organised for the day's adventures. You can even sleep-in longer on summer mornings thanks to the Nightfall bedroom inner tent, designed to minimise the morning light
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Mesh door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping and personal appliances powered
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, their specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from the rain or shade from the sun or a covered space to store extra kit
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
PACKSIZE: L70.0 x H26.0 x W26.0cm
PITCHING TIME: 15 mins
FABRIC: Sentinel Active
CAPACITY: 5 Person Tent
REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE: Part No - PF058 , Colour - Black, Quantity - 3,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 2 CODE: Part No - PF059 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, their specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH Waterproof And Easily Cleaned
- Fully Factory Taped Seam For Complete Peace Of Mind From Weather Ingress
- 70D Polyester Fabric - Highly Waterproof, Durable And Reliable Fabric.
- Fire Retardant Meets ISO5912* Standards
- UPF30 ** UV Protection Factor
*iso5912 - All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF - A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE