Vango Avington II 500 5 Person Tent (Sky Blue)
The Avington 500, 5-man tent is functional and stylish. It is a perfect choice for campers who want a tent that can sleep up to 5 people, has generous height and offers a covered outdoor space. The Powerflex Fibreglass poles create a strong and reliable structure and the tough Sentinel Dura fabric keeps the elements on the outside. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. The large windows ensure the living space feels bright and airy. After a full day of adventures, enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Sentinel Dura - Their new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of their new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Pre-attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximes living space within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Their unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
PACKSIZE: L70.0 x H32.0 x W33.0cm
PITCHING TIME: 18 mins
FABRIC: Sentinel Dura
CAPACITY: 5 Person Tent
REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE: Part No - PF181 , Colour - Black, Quantity - 3,
REPLACEMENT FRONT POLE 2 CODE: Part No - PF181 , Colour - Black, Quantity - 3,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 2 CODE: Part No - PF182 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 3 CODE: Part No - PF182 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 4 CODE: Part No - PF182 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,
Their Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and coupled with a 4000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
Strong and Waterproof 4000mm HH |
ColourLok technology for added UV resistance
- 4000mm HH Waterproof And Easily Cleaned
- Fully Factory Taped Seam For Complete Peace Of Mind From Weather Ingress
- 75D Polyester Fabric - Highly Waterproof, Durable And Reliable Fabric
- Durable Strong Weather Resistant Fabric
- Fire Retardant Meets ISO5912* Standards
- UPF30 ** UV Protection Factor
- ColourLok - Aids Colour Retention From UV Light
*iso5912 - All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF - A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.