Vango Banshee 200 2 Person Tent (Anthracite)
A Vango institution, the Banshee 200 is a 2 man tent ideal for those who need a great space to weight ratio. The side entry tunnel shape with Vango's TBS®II technology ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. Designed for trekking and wild camping the lightweight compact Banshee can be pitched outer first in six to seven minutes without breaking a sweat. The Banshee is recommended by the DofE.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight 2.4kg
- Pitching Time 7 mins
- Packsize 47.0 x ø18.0cm
- Trail Weight 2.14kg
- Capacity 2 Person Tent
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.