Vango Galaxy 300 3 Person Tent (Cactus)
The Vango Galaxy 300 tent was created based on feedback from youth group leaders. Constructed with a large front porch ideal for map reading, storage and keeping dry, whilst the bedroom is lower therefore keeping the user warmer through the night. The clip in riser porch ground sheet allows a clean dry storage area whilst reducing draughts. The Galaxy is ideal for adventurers looking for a bit of extra room but with a good space to weight ratio. This 2 man tent offers added stability with TBS®II used on the tunnel structure. Perfect for those wild camping in a group or on a weekend away at a campsite.
More Info :
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- Diamond Clear Skylight - maximises light into your tent
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Weight 5.6kg
- Pitching Time 18 mins
- Packsize 55.0 x ø22.0cm
- Trail Weight 4.79kg
- Capacity 3 Person Tent
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.