Vango Galaxy 300 3 Person Tent (Pamir Green)
The award-winning Vango Galaxy 300 3-man tent is a reliable base camp shelter, designed for mountain leaders, instructors and group use. The tall porch area is ideal for the storage of equipment and team briefings. The lower height sleeping area maximises warmth and reduces the overall pack size and weight. The TBS II Tension Band system adds additional strength and stability in strong, changeable winds.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this
- may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Protex Haven Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear Skylight - maximises light into your tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
PACKSIZE: 55.0 x ų22.0cm
PITCHING TIME: 18 mins
FABRIC: ProTex Haven
CAPACITY: 3 Person Tent
SCOUTS RECOMMENDED KIT: Yes
TRAIL WEIGHT: 4.73kg
REPLACEMENT FRONT POLE 1 CODE: Part No - PA052 , Colour - No Colour Code, Quantity - 1,
REPLACEMENT CENTRE POLE 2 CODE: Part No - PA053 , Colour - Yellow, Quantity - 1,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 3 CODE: Part No - PA054 , Colour - Red, Quantity - 1,
REPLACEMENT PORCH POLE 4 CODE: Part No - PA055 , Colour - No Colour Code, Quantity - 2,
When the elements open up and you find yourself sitting out a storm at your basecamp, ProTex Haven is the perfect roof over your head for as long as the weather demands. With one of our highest waterproof ratings in the trekking range, fully taped seams and a strong but light fabric, it is perfect for longer trips in the wild.
- 70d Polyester Fabric Lightweight And Strong
- Fully Factory Taped Seam For Complete Peace Of Mind From Weather Ingress
- Fire Retardant Meets ISO5912 Standards
- 5000mm HH One Of Their Highest Waterproof Ratings In The Technical Ranges
*iso5912 - All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF - A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.