Vango Halo Pro 300 3 Person Tent (Pamir Green)
The Vango Halo Pro 300, 3-man is a strong and robust, semi-geodesic tent, ideal for Duke of Edinburgh's Award expeditions and Scout groups. The three identical poles increase the ease of pitching and create a self-supporting structure. The internal space feels roomy and benefits from large, twin porches for kit storage and dual entry. A great base for long days in the mountains, all year-round.
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|PACKSIZE||50.0 x ø21.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||12 mins|
|CAPACITY||3 Person Tent|
|DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT||Yes|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.