Vango Hudson 500XL 5 Person Tent (Sky Blue)
The Vango Hudson 500XL, 5-man tent is one of the best tents for family adventures. The strong Sentinel Dura fabric keeps the elements on the outside and the integrated canopy helps to stop the rain from coming in when using the main door. The Pre-angled Powerflex® Fiberglass poles maximise the useable space, creating plenty of space for dining and socialising in the large living area. Sit back, relax and enjoy life in the outdoors.
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Pre-attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Multiple Entry Points - Provides flexiblity and increased airflow within the tent
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximes living space within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
|PACKSIZE||L70.0 x H30.0 x W36.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||20 mins|
|CAPACITY||5 Person Tent|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.