Vango Nemesis 200 2 Person Tent (Cactus)
The Nemesis 200 is a classic geodesic construction with 5 crossover nodes for free standing all-season stability, increased further by the use of Gothic Arch poles on the porch structure. Designed specifically for winter camping and adverse weather conditions, however is ideal for explorers looking for an incredibly stable shelter. This 3-man tent is highly versatile when pitched, with 2 porch areas for gear storage and dual entry. Additional options are available for the Nemesis such as the Vango Trek Tarp and Vango Gear Store in increase space and allow customisation for your trips.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- High level pockets - Ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Small welded windows - Survey the area and weather conditions from inside your tent
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Weight 3.97kg
- Pitching Time 15 mins
- Packsize 43.0 x ø17.0cm
- Trail Weight 3.71kg
- Capacity 2 Person Ten
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.