Vango Nevis 300 3 Person Tent
Compact and lightweight, the Nevis 300 offers a great shelter for short camping trips. Good head height and a quick pitch are all wrapped up in a small pack size and very low weight. The Nevis tent keeps trekking simple with lots of extras to make your trip fun and carefree.
- Tunnel tent:Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH:Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Flysheet and inner pitch together:Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System:increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet:Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001 T6 alloy poles:Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner:Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O shaped inner doors:Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door:Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Inner pockets:Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics:Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fast pack tent bag:Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams:All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
Pitching Time:5 mins
Capacity:3 Person Tent
Packsize:46.0 x 17.0cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.