Vango Omega 250 2 Person Tent
Part of the Vango Basecamp series, the Omega is a long standing favourite. Ideal for longer expeditions due to the invaluable extra living space, this tent has been designed with larger groups in mind and provides an excellent group space. This base camp tent also features Vango's patented TBS II Tension Band System, which ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, particularly in strong, changeable winds. This tent is ideal for those who want to get closer to the outdoors, in comfort and with peace of mind.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Protex 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Two doors, one each side - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
Pitching Time: 12 mins
Packsize: 48.0 x ø18.0cm
Trail Weight: 3.37kg
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.