Vango Scafell 200 2 Person Tent (Pamir Green)
The Scafell tunnel tent has 2 identical poles for quick and simple pitching. This lightweight tent is designed to perform in a wide range of weather conditions. Recommended by the DofE the Scafell is an ideal option for those looking to keep weight and pack size minimal. Built for hiking in the wilds it also features TBS II and Gothic Arch poles, which add stability, increase the run off of snow and rain and reduce the amount of stress across the poles. A great tent for those with an adventurous spirit.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
Pitching Time: 5 mins
Packsize: 48.0 x ø16.0cm
Trail Weight: 2.08kg
Capacity: 2 Person Tent
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.