Vango Tay 200 Tent
The Tay offers a dome style tent maximising on small pack sizes and added space within the tent. The clear windows allow light to the porch area, while the gothic arch pole provides added strength, stability in adverse weather and extra headroom. This tent is the ideal choice for first time campers or festival goers.
- Inner first pitching:Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH:Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams:All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet:Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet:Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles:Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner:Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent:Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points:Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets:Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag:Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics:Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Gothic arch pole structure:Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Pitching Time:10 mins
- Packsize:59.0 x 17.0cm
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.