Vango Tryfan 200 2 Person Tent (Pamir Green)
The Vango Tryfan 200 2-man tent is designed to cope well with a wide range of weather conditions, making it suitable for trekkers and backpackers across the globe. It benefits from generous inner space and the combination of two extra-large side vents and mesh doors delivers excellent ventilation. When they are not required, all vents can be securely closed using the zip panels. It pitches inner first, and can be pitched inner only when required in very hot climates. The twin entrance vestibules provide additional storage space and shelter.
- Large side vents - These can be open or fully shut off, making this tent suitable for both warmer and UK climates
- PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - lightweight, compact and durable
- Inner door Vent with zip - Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs
- Inner First Pitch - Quick and simple to pitch and allows the tent to be pitched inner only in warmer climates
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
|PACKSIZE||L50.0 x H20.0 x W18.0cm|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE