Vango Winslow 600 Tent
The Winslow 600 is the perfect tunnel tent for small families or couples looking for weekend adventures. A spacious living area with large front entry provides flexibility whilst allowing easy movement around the tent. Large windows flood the living space with light, whilst curtains afford privacy when needed. The lights out inner bedrooms allow for a sound nights sleep. The ideal tent for fun and relaxing.
- Diamond Clear windows:Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics:Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet seams are factory taped:Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Cable entry point with tidies:Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points:Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn in Groundsheet:adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms:Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet:Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights out inner tent:Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets:conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider:Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles:Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag:Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines:Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Sentinel Active:When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, the specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Pitching Time:15 mins
- Packsize:L73.0 x H32.0 x W32.0cm
- Capacity:6 Person Tent
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.