Vango Winslow II 500 5 Person Tent (Herbal)
The Vango Winslow II 500, 5-man tent is a poled tunnel tent. Ideal for weekends away with the family or friends, the Winslow has been updated to include Nightfall bedrooms that soften morning light, allowing you to sleep for longer. Add King Poles to transform the large front door into a useful sun canopy, providing much needed shade on hot summer days. The full mesh door and additional ventilation panels keep the air moving and reduce the risk of condensation.
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may
- deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, their specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
PACKSIZE: L73.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm
PITCHING TIME: 15 mins
FABRIC: Sentinel Active
CAPACITY: 5 Person Tent
REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE: Part No - PF099 , Colour - Black, Quantity - 2,
REPLACEMENT REAR POLE 2 CODE Part No - PF100 , Colour - Grey, Quantity - 1,
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, their specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH Waterproof And Easily Cleaned
- Fully Factory Taped Seam For Complete Peace Of Mind From Weather Ingress
- 70D Polyester Fabric - Highly Waterproof, Durable And Reliable Fabric.
- Fire Retardant Meets ISO5912* Standards
- UPF30 ** UV Protection Factor
*iso5912 - All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF - A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE