Vango Woburn 500 5 Person Tent (Herbal)
The Woburn 500 is a classic 3 fibreglass pole weekend tunnel tent which boasts full stand up height throughout and large front windows that allow light to flood into the tent. This family tent is the perfect balance of living space and has a large bedroom area with central divider. The linked-in groundsheet in the living area ensures that draughts and bugs are minimised while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II) can be attached for stability in high winds. Ideal for couples or small families that want an affordable option with absolute functionality for short countryside breaks.
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Packsize: L63.0 x H28.0 x W28.0cm
Capacity: 5 Person Tent
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.