Wild Country Coshee 2 Tent (2 Person)
The Coshee 2 tent has been designed for backpackers who need reliability and quality on a budget.
This 'wedge' style tent offers a good all round specification. It's quick and easy to pitch, the inner comes attached to the flysheet, allowing the tent to be pitched as one. Ideal for speed pitching in wet weather. It uses Wild Country Superflex alloy poles which offer superb reliability and strength whilst remaining lightweight. Also the tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics provide excellent protection from the elements - guaranteed waterproof. There are two doors on Coshee 2 tent, giving easy access / exit for both occupants!
- Sleeps : 2
- Season Rating Spec : 3 season backpacking
- Free standing? : No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight : 1.9Kg (4lb 3oz)
- Packed Weight : 2Kg (4lb 7oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate) : 8 mins
- Number of Porches : 1
- Number of Doors : 2
- Pitch Type : Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size : 42cm x 14cm
- Flysheet : Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor : Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles : 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs : 10 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines : 4 x black reflective
- Innter Door : Half Mesh
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.