Wild Country Hoolie 2 Tent (2 Person)
The Hoolie 2 tent offers a huge amount of space for its weight and pack-size. Its porch is larger than similar tents on the market, making it ideal for group use and cycle touring.
In addition to the space, the tunnel design also makes it quick and easy to pitch. The inner is attached to the flysheet, so the tent pitches "as one", and it has colour-coded poles to help novice campers locate the poles in their sleeves. This is a perfect tent for Duke of Edinburgh participants who should be able to pitch camp quickly at the end at the day whatever the weather.
- Sleeps : 2
- Season Rating Spec : 3 season backpacking
- Free standing? : No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight : 2.15Kg (4lb 12oz)
- Packed Weight : 2.30Kg (5lb 1oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate) : 8 mins
- Number of Porches : 1
- Number of Doors : 1
- Pitch Type : Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size : 42cm x 15cm
- Flysheet : Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor : Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles : 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs : 11 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines : 6 x black reflective
- Inner Door : Half Mesh
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.